Sunday, May 22, 2011

Your silence speaks to me

Sometimes silence speaks more than words ever will. It has a language of its own; transcending all barriers that this corrupt human race built-barriers of race, class, religion, age, nationality, gender among many others.
You may not be sitting right infront of me or you might as well be, I still cant hear you.No words come out of your mouth.
You dont tell me why you left. You dont say if you'll be back. And when you are, you dont say for how long.
I sit here, unperturbed. I dont need you to tell me. I dont need words. Your silence speaks to me. It keeps me calm. 
Silence has words of its own. They float around my head.
I can feel what you feel. I may not feel the same way but i want you to know that i know.
You dont need to run anymore , not from me and not from yourself. I see you hiding from all that you are unable to confront and i just want to tell you, that i don't need you to tell me. Because your silence speaks to me.

2 comments: